Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:25:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al  (Read 7999 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 09, 2005, 09:29:04 AM »

Could the Loony Left (well... it's pretty much only Jfern actually. But he counts triple) and the gaggle of far right GOP one line hacks PLEASE ING SHUT UP ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT OHIO WAS "STOLEN" OR WHY "ALL DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES" OR WHATEVER HALF BAKED CRACKPOT THEORY YOU AND YOU'RE CONSPIROCY THEORIST FRIENDS HAVE COOKED UP OVER 2 lb's OF MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

I am SICK of you PARASITES SPAMMING UP THIS FORUM... I would like to discuss some election results and not have to wade through MOUNTAINS OF BULLsh**t PRODUCED BY IMMATURE SPOILED 12 YEAR OLDS.

Thank you
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 09:57:38 AM »

Hmm....never thought I'd agree with Al about something, but there you are.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 11:24:59 AM »

Could the Loony Left (well... it's pretty much only Jfern actually. But he counts triple) and the gaggle of far right GOP one line hacks PLEASE G SHUT UP ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT OHIO WAS "STOLEN" OR WHY "ALL DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES" OR WHATEVER HALF BAKED CRACKPOT THEORY YOU AND YOU'RE CONSPIROCY THEORIST FRIENDS HAVE COOKED UP OVER 2 lb's OF MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

I am SICK of you PARASITES SPAMMING UP THIS FORUM... I would like to discuss some election results and not have to wade through MOUNTAINS OF BULLsh**t PRODUCED BY IMMATURE SPOILED 12 YEAR OLDS.

Thank you
applause!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 11:31:19 AM »

Could the Loony Left (well... it's pretty much only Jfern actually. But he counts triple) and the gaggle of far right GOP one line hacks PLEASE G SHUT UP ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT OHIO WAS "STOLEN" OR WHY "ALL DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES" OR WHATEVER HALF BAKED CRACKPOT THEORY YOU AND YOU'RE CONSPIROCY THEORIST FRIENDS HAVE COOKED UP OVER 2 lb's OF MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

Thank you

I agree. Perhaps we should set up another board, for stuff like Jfern and Philip's theories.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 04:54:46 PM »

Thank you

I agree. Perhaps we should set up another board, for stuff like Jfern and Philip's theories.

Maybe we should set up another board for stuff like your theories. Such as the idiotic one that I post theories on this message board, which is without exception false.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 05:06:02 PM »

Philip should be banned
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 05:17:43 PM »

If you ban Philip you have to ban jfern.  Auguably, Philip's posts are substantially more accurate.

Note to Philip:  Stating your posts are substantially more accurate than jfern's is not a compliment.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »

What have I posted that is remotely inaccurate?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 05:24:55 PM »

Some of your constitutional stuff has been questionable, though you read the links that you post and what the other posters say.  Relative to the other poster mentioned, you are Brainiac.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

If you ban Philip you have to ban jfern.  Auguably, Philip's posts are substantially more accurate.

Note to Philip:  Stating your posts are substantially more accurate than jfern's is not a compliment.

you
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 05:27:15 PM »

Some of your constitutional stuff has been questionable, though you read the links that you post and what the other posters say.  Relative to the other poster mentioned, you are Brainiac.

Well, I'm entitled to my interpretation of the Constitution, aren't I?

Jfern just makes stuff up.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2005, 05:34:51 PM »

Well, I'm entitled to my interpretation of the Constitution, aren't I?

Jfern just makes stuff up.

When you on the Supreme Court, maybe.  ;-)

I've never accused jFRAUD from making stuff up.  I've accused him of not understanding the stuff he cites.

I frankly am not in favor of banning either one of you.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2005, 05:37:11 PM »

f**ck you

Here we see an example jRAUD's brilliant and extensive vocabulary (jFRAUD, look up the word sarcasm).
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »

jfern is just a little deluded, Philip is a flat out troll. Philip should be banned, jfern not.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2005, 06:26:13 PM »

jfern is just a little deluded, Philip is a flat out troll. Philip should be banned, jfern not.

I frankly don't support banning either of them. 

I would also question the "little" part.  If I'm going strictly by accuracy, Philip posts "more" accurate material.  Granted, in a comparision of the two, it's not hard to do.

Now I would not suggest that because I disagree with each on certain things, that either should be banned.  JFRAUD[/i]'s language was and is slightly worse.  If it continues, and becomes more explicit , perhaps.  He was cautioned on it in September or October.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »

When I post a topic about the Clinton administration trying to spread "rape genes," let me know.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2005, 06:41:27 PM »

Thank you

Al gets the prize for best and funniest post of the week.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2005, 07:56:58 PM »

I'm not quite as angry about all of this as Al (deep breaths, my friend Wink but I fundamentally agree. You can privately think Ohio is stolen, but as a whole, you're making the party look really dumb and flooding this forum.

Let's take a cue and "MoveOn."
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 08:09:22 PM »

I'm not quite as angry about all of this as Al (deep breaths, my friend Wink but I fundamentally agree. You can privately think Ohio is stolen, but as a whole, you're making the party look really dumb and flooding this forum.

I hope that there has been a distiction drawn between the party and the poster.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2005, 08:10:12 PM »

Sadly, this is very rarely done.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2005, 09:42:01 PM »

Sadly, the fallacy of Hasty Generalization is both one of the easiest of all to commit and quite possibly the most damaging.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2005, 10:19:33 PM »

Sadly, the fallacy of Hasty Generalization is both one of the easiest of all to commit and quite possibly the most damaging.

There is a clear difference between the Loony Left and the whole Democratic Party.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2005, 10:45:42 PM »

You know, I would agree with that statement.  In the building I teach in there are a number of Democrats who voted for Kerry.  About half of them are Michael Moore fans.  That leaves half the Democrats as somewhat sane.

Problem is that the Democratic Party has allowed the Moore wing to define their party.

It's killing their party in elections.  Memo to Jimmy Carter:  don't ask Jabba the wingnut to share your box at any future Democratic Convention even though I'm pretty sure that you've adopted his ideology.  Try to keep it a secret.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2005, 10:47:27 PM »

Moore is wrong and way too far-left, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him insane. I rarely hear anything from him that makes me think "wow, what a horrible thing to say." Occasionally, yes, but rarely.

He's just a wingnut who earns his living by being a wingnut.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2005, 11:08:20 PM »

I would agree that he plays hard to the wingnut base and uses it to make his living.  To a certain extent, Coulter plays the same financial game on the right.  Smart $$ policy for them, but stupid politics for the Dems to have gotten as close to Moore as they did.  After 9-11, it was particularly stupid.  Played right into Rove's hands.

I firmly believe the Democratic Party has to put some good distance between them and Mr. Moore.  Half the Democratic senators attended the Washington opening of Moore's film.  (including EX SENATOR Daschle) That's plain crazy.  It's kind of like if Bush senior sat with Falwell and Robertson at the Republican Convention.  It colors the party and chases away rational voters in droves.

Alcon, people like you are the way back for the Democratic Party.  Moore along with the Hollywood left are absolutely killing any chance the Dems have to regain power.  People like yourself will need to take back your party in order to win.  Had Senator Lieberman been nominated, Ohio, NM, and Iowa would have gone Democratic and January 20th would have been a much happier occasion for the party of Jefferson.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies