2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:57:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA)  (Read 83833 times)
rob in cal
« on: May 08, 2012, 05:48:02 PM »

Anyone have any feelings about how well Lugar will do in Indianapolis region.  I'm guessing he'll win that area, and if thats the case how much of a cushion does Mourdoch need in the rest of the state?
rob in cal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:42 PM »

I remember seeing Lugar on the Capitol steps in July of 1991.  I got a photo of him and he looked surprised that some young college aged kid was interested in him I suppose.  I also got a photo of the back of General Schwarzkopf's head on that memorable visit to DC. (he was testifying before a congressional committee.).  Lugar has had an amazing run, he was mayor of Indianapolis before most of us on this board were born.
rob in cal
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »

Anyone seen a breakdown by race for support on Amendment one?  My guess is that white and black voters were probably close to equal in support levels.  Somehow I'm thinking this is not what liberal politicians envision when they think of whites and blacks coming together on issues.

rob in cal
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »

I thought there were about 3-4 GOP held districts in California where the Dems were hoping for a pickup opportunity.  Anyone know which ones they are, and how the primary vote went down in those districts?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies