What are middle aged white people in Detroit like?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:30:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What are middle aged white people in Detroit like?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What are middle aged white people in Detroit like?  (Read 8728 times)
NY Jew

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 04:09:05 AM »

Actually maybe more of a "NY Jew complains about liberal Jews and accuses people of being anti-Semitic" thread to move all such posts in discussions that arise when he derails them. He got something similar awhile back when he turned every election discussion into gay bashing.

You know NY Jew is in many ways a mirror image of Robert Stark (I'm shuddering now imagining a "debate" between them.)
The leading rabbis in America did that in the Weprin race and now again in the Fidler-Storbin race because that is what Judaism position is. Therefore your attack on us for following Judaism is anti semitic.  Due to you and your left wing anti god allies Orthodox Jews are now becoming 1 issue voter anyone who supports Marriage Redefinition is now blacklisted by orthodox Jews.  But you don't have to worry about that because if you ever decide to run for office where Orthodox Jews live we wont vote for you because your a anti semite.

There are almost no neighborhoods in the country that have a many charity organizations like Borough Park and your calling it fascist for things that aren't even close to true is right out of the anti semites play book.

in regards to your missionizing statement
Jews rejected your god in the past because there is only 1 God. accepting your fake god would be rejecting the real God's command and therefore we will continue do so for eternity.  What I'm confused about is how you only choose to believe the parts of your bible that advocate converting us and not Leviticus.  If you want to know God stop reading the unauthorized sequel to the bible and read the original.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 04:17:02 AM »

What the  is this?
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
« Edited: March 05, 2012, 05:10:21 AM by Nathan »

NY Jew, are...are you saying that the Mosaic Law is binding on Gentiles, or are you trying to convert BRTD to Judaism? Either way it's not going to work.

Also, if Orthodox Jews are becoming one-issue voters, I think that's due to Orthodox Jews.
NY Jew

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 05:56:18 AM »
« Edited: March 05, 2012, 06:02:33 AM by NY Jew »

NY Jew, are...are you saying that the Mosaic Law is binding on Gentiles, or are you trying to convert BRTD to Judaism? Either way it's not going to work.

Also, if Orthodox Jews are becoming one-issue voters, I think that's due to Orthodox Jews.
Judaism holds that the prohibition on homosexual relations are universal.  My problem with him is that he's trying to picking out the parts of the "bible" he likes and throws out what he needs to keep all while attacking Jews for following what's officially in his bible.

Orthodox Jews are becoming one issue voters because your party is now making a new issue (that in addition to being abhorrent is something that saying a few decades ago would have rightfully put you in a mental institution) that will destroy this country. 

Many political pundits predict that with the declining white population% the Republican party is going to become extinct but if the dems keep going down the road they are they're going to push every single god fearing person in the republican party making the Republican party the majority party for a long time to come.
danny
Israel

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 06:18:48 AM »

The leading rabbis in America did that in the Weprin race and now again in the Fidler-Storbin race because that is what Judaism position is. Therefore your attack on us for following Judaism is anti semitic.

So opposing anti gay views is now anti Semitic? lol
NY Jew

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 06:21:10 AM »

The leading rabbis in America did that in the Weprin race and now again in the Fidler-Storbin race because that is what Judaism position is. Therefore your attack on us for following Judaism is anti semitic.

no attacking jews for opposing gay views is. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »

Putting aside "elegance," below may be the wealthiest black neighborhood (85% black) in the United States. It is called the black Beverly Hills. It's other name is Baldwin Park. It is on a hill to the east of the 405 Fwy just south of Culver City. It's median family income is $157,000. Nearby Ladera Heights just to the west on the west facing slope of the hill is similar.

It is very hard for someone from St. Louis to imagine how something like that could occur, Tory.
danny
Israel

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 09:01:15 AM »

no attacking jews for opposing gay views is. 

Well I think orthodox Judaism is a bad religion with some terrible views, I don't think that makes me an anti Semite, but if you think it does then that's fine with me (but I have negative views about many other religions, I certainly don't single out orthodox Judaism).
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies