Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:42:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward  (Read 5606 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« on: March 02, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »

Yep- this is exactly why- though Massachusetts Gov. Romney is almost exactly the kind of Republican I support- I can't stand this guy. If he can't make the argument that Santorum and Limbaugh's so con positions are too extreme, he has no business being leader of the free world and checking Congress.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »

Romney doesn't rebuttle every attack but at the same time, it's imporant that he rise above it. Does anyone remember Obama peeing his pants over Stanley McChrystal from a Rolling Stones magazine? His reaction made it look like he couldn't take any criticism. How about his near threatening behavior towards Jan Brewer a month ago over a book? If I didn't know any better, Obama would've had me thinking that no politicians had ever criticized each other. Sometimes reacting to every attack is worse than letting a few go.

Your point about choosing your battles is well taken, but I think this is one Romney should consider addressing- the Republicans have not been helped electorally by this whole debate about birth control. For him to say that a woman is in fact not a slut because she wants birth control as part of her health insurance policy might actually help with some of that swing vote he's supposed to be so great at getting. Especially when Santorum is on record saying Limbaugh went too far.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »

I must have missed the picture where Obama sticks his finger in Brewer's face.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies