Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:59:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney is a still a piece of [inks] coward  (Read 5603 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: March 02, 2012, 09:44:55 PM »
« edited: March 02, 2012, 09:46:54 PM by Yank2133 »

Romney is a *****, I think everyone can agree on that.

His lack of backbone is one reason why I roll my eyes every time he tries to talk tough, whether it be Iran or China. The man is weak and folds like a long chair when pressed to take a stance.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:28:56 PM »

All the worse because he basically agreed with Sandra Fluke when he was governor of Massachusetts. 

According to Mitt, he was never Governor of Massachusetts.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39:06 PM »

Do we really have to resort to name calling or is that all that the left can offer? What about ideas and solutions?

Face it, Romney is gutless. This isn't about left or right, it is about one man who simply has no nuts  and every one of his stances depend on the polls.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »

Romney doesn't rebuttle every attack but at the same time, it's imporant that he rise above it. Does anyone remember Obama peeing his pants over Stanley McChrystal from a Rolling Stones magazine? His reaction made it look like he couldn't take any criticism. How about his near threatening behavior towards Jan Brewer a month ago over a book? If I didn't know any better, Obama would've had me thinking that no politicians had ever criticized each other. Sometimes reacting to every attack is worse than letting a few go.

Lmao, are you serious?

Even the GOP mayors who were there thought the President was fairly cordial to Brewer.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/01/2nd_mayor_says_obama_wasnt_tense_at_all_during_bre.php

Oh, he is black so therefore he must be threatening.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:16:46 PM »

Romney doesn't rebuttle every attack but at the same time, it's imporant that he rise above it. Does anyone remember Obama peeing his pants over Stanley McChrystal from a Rolling Stones magazine? His reaction made it look like he couldn't take any criticism. How about his near threatening behavior towards Jan Brewer a month ago over a book? If I didn't know any better, Obama would've had me thinking that no politicians had ever criticized each other. Sometimes reacting to every attack is worse than letting a few go.

Lmao, are you serious?

Even the GOP mayors who were there thought the President was fairly cordial to Brewer.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/01/2nd_mayor_says_obama_wasnt_tense_at_all_during_bre.php

Stop with the racism and racist labeling. That's all your party has known how to do since the 1960's. "You're racist if you disagree with us." You're completely ignorant of the fact that the NAACP was started by a Republican yet you babble about racism where racism is not. I've never heard of a conservative mayor but Republican mayors do exist. Demographics in cities do not allow conservatives to take the office of mayor in big cities.

The truth hurts.

Obama by all accounts wasn't hostile with Brewer. Calling him threatening is just thinly disguised racism(AKA the angry black man).

Yeah, but who's party based their entire election strategy the past 40 years on scaring working class whites through racism and bigotry.(Does the Southern Strategy ring a bell?)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »

Lmao, are you serious?

Stop with the racism and racist labeling. That's all your party has known how to do since the 1960's. "You're racist if you disagree with us." You're completely ignorant of the fact that the NAACP was started by a Republican yet you babble about racism where racism is not. I've never heard of a conservative mayor but Republican mayors do exist. Demographics in cities do not allow conservatives to take the office of mayor in big cities.

The truth hurts.

Obama by all accounts wasn't hostile with Brewer. Calling him threatening is just thinly disguised racism(AKA the angry black man).

Yeah, but who's party based their entire election strategy the past 40 years on scaring working class whites through racism and bigotry.(Does the Southern Strategy ring a bell?)

The truth hurts and the truth is that Democrats only know how to talk about racism when defending their stances. Angry black man sounds racist by you, not me. There you go again playing the race card. Give it up. It's not 1968 anymore. "Scarring working class whites through racism and bigotry" right out of the Democratic playbook. You should start chanting for hope and change too so you'd fit the mold even better. Got any original ideas? Anyways once again we have the Democrats name calling Romney because they aren't able to debate him on ideology or issues. So much for focusing on issues that effect everyone.

I am calling it racism, because it is racism.

Obama from all reports wasn't hostile or rude to Brewer, yet you called him threatening and I wonder why?

Oh and Democrats would run circles around Mitt Romney if the election is about ideology and issues, the man has taking two stances on every single issue. Hell, I look forward to him debating healthcare with the President, or his claim about the navy being weaker then it was in 1917, or his tax polices and how he will be tough on China and Iran.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies