Shocking Obama tapes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:58:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Shocking Obama tapes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Shocking Obama tapes  (Read 6739 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 03, 2012, 04:57:56 PM »
« edited: March 03, 2012, 09:03:52 PM by cope1989 »

Conservatives across the country are chomping at the bit. Apparently Andrew Breitbart secured never before seen tapes of Barack Obama in college speaking radically about racial tension and class warfare!!!
Of course, Breitbart unexpectedly passed away this week, but a spokesperson for his company told Sean Hannity that the tapes will be released in the next 7 to 10 days, and will all but ensure Obama will not be reelected.

Ok, this has to be the strangest story I've heard all election season. So, Breitbart got access to these incredibly damaging tapes that he was actually planning to release on March 1. Then, on that same day he dies, and now his company is waiting to release them for 10 days? WTF. If these tapes are so great, why waste any time releasing them? Either this is the greatest conservative heist of the presidency ever, or complete BS.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/308200/20120302/andrew-breitbart-tapes-obama-revealed.htm
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »

Whatever is on the alleged tapes (if they exist), it was when Obama was in law school.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 05:06:45 PM »

Do these tapes exist or are they like the infamous Reverend Wright tapes where Michelle Obama was being a radical that never were released or never existed? I don't really believe Breitbart would risk his reputation by talking about falsities, but I doubt these tapes will make the impact he talked about. Just a gut feeling.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 05:11:38 PM »

Reminds me of the legendary Michelle Obama "Whitey" tape.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »

These tapes will doubtless mean Obama will not be elected President in November of 2008.
Reginald
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »

Ok, this has to be the strangest story I've heard all election season. So, Breitbart got access to these incredibly damaging tapes that he was actually planning to release on March 1. Then, on that same day he dies

Well, that proves it then, obviously. Breitbart was assassinated by Obama's cronies! I envy Michael Savage's perspicacity.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 05:32:24 PM »

This will no doubt hurt Obama among white men against class warfare. Any shot he had of breaking 2 percent with them is now gone, if true.
Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -5.57

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »

Even if these tapes exist, I'm not sure too many people are going to be swayed by something someone said in college.
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 05:33:58 PM »

No doubt this'll become the conspiracy theory of the election season.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »

I do not give this report any legitimacy at all.

I have no doubt this story will turn out to be a non story.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »

You spelt shocking wrong.
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 05:40:41 PM »

If the videos exist why didn't they come out four years ago?

Even if they exist, I doubt they will amount to much.
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.62, S: 4.61

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 05:43:02 PM »

They are video tapes that show Obama in college together with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn at a radical meeting.  A lot of people do feel that he was assassinated for those tapes and we are critical of even conservative talking heads for so quickly sweeping it under the rug by constantly saying "natural causes" even though an autopsy hasn't been performed yet.  He had also spoken on the phone with Sheriff Arpaio about the birth certificate press conference to be held the next day.  Sheriff Arpaio was recently raided by the DOJ and now we know why.  It had nothing to do with the AZ immigration stuff and everything to do with Arpaio's birth certificate investigation.  Now we know that the document the white house put out last April has been proven to be manufactured.

It doesn't matter anyways - if liberals saw Obama out screaming to the top of his lungs in support of communism, you would say nothing to see here, move along.  If he weren't a natural born citizen, you would still find a way to support him and bypass the Constitution.  
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »

They are video tapes that show Obama in college together with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn at a radical meeting.  A lot of people do feel that he was assassinated for those tapes and we are critical of even conservative talking heads for so quickly sweeping it under the rug by constantly saying "natural causes" even though an autopsy hasn't been performed yet.  He had also spoken on the phone with Sheriff Arpaio about the birth certificate press conference to be held the next day.  Sheriff Arpaio was recently raided by the DOJ and now we know why.  It had nothing to do with the AZ immigration stuff and everything to do with Arpaio's birth certificate investigation.  Now we know that the document the white house put out last April has been proven to be manufactured.

It doesn't matter anyways - if liberals saw Obama out screaming to the top of his lungs in support of communism, you would say nothing to see here, move along.  If he weren't a natural born citizen, you would still find a way to support him and bypass the Constitution.  

Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »

One video, from 1991, is already out. Shocking stuff, indeed.
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 05:51:52 PM »

Absolutely serious - My first thought the moment the news broke of his death was that Breitbart was assassinated because of the threat to release the Obama college days videos at CPAC.  Unlike other conservative warriors, Breitbart was our best and most effective.  He broke ACORN and won us a special house election in a D+5 district in NYC with the Weiner scandal.  I hope the videos do as intended.
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »

Why does the right have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything?
Reginald
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 06:01:28 PM »

It doesn't matter anyways - if liberals saw Obama out screaming to the top of his lungs in support of communism, you would say nothing to see here, move along.  If he weren't a natural born citizen, you would still find a way to support him and bypass the Constitution. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »

I found the tapes!
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »

Stop that. This is a serious discussion!
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »

Why does the right [nhmagic] have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »

Why does the right have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything?

Because they got nothing else.......
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »

It doesn't matter anyways - if liberals saw Obama out screaming to the top of his lungs in support of communism, you would say nothing to see here, move along.  If he weren't a natural born citizen, you would still find a way to support him and bypass the Constitution. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Except, according to the Phoenix PD, we didn't see him release his cert and we don't know that hes a natural born citizen.  
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 06:18:13 PM »

It's only a matter of time before these nutcases will accuse Obama of having killed Breibart.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 06:20:06 PM »

There are probably only two ways this could be true:

- Somebody had a bunch of old VHS tapes sitting in a basement collecting dust. Somebody decided to go through these tapes between now and November 2008, and stumbled upon Obama making some shocking comments on tape (Perhaps somebody brought a camcorder into class for study purposes, and Obama just never noticed? Then the person who made the tape ended up throwing the tape in their parents' basement afterward, and forgot about doing that, so they thought they had simply taped over the commentary back when 2008 was taking place...I mean, you would remember if you videotaped your professor who later turned out to be a presidential candidate).

- Somebody has held back on the tape for years for whatever reason(s) instead of leaking it before Obama beat Clinton and McCain.

I doubt this story has legs, but I guess we'll find out in ten days. If this is real, the owners of the tape(s) must be making a bunch of digital copies and putting all of them in secure locations in order to ensure there is no covering things up or whatnot?

Claiming that Breitbart's death was an assassination is completely over-the-top. I mean, Nixon wasn't killing people to cover-up the cover-up of Watergate...
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies