The Super Tuesday Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:40:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Super Tuesday Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Super Tuesday Results Thread  (Read 36266 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 07, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »

I'm glad I didn't get my family to vote for Santorum, since that would put him over 40% in ND and cost me a point. Though Paul lost their LD by only 5 votes...if I got all four of them to vote and to get two others to I could've flipped it, lol. BTW my mom reported a ton of calls and junk mail from the Romney campaign, and nothing from Santorum.

Some notable things in the results: http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results/2012/gop-primary/nd

-See that Romney LD north of Bismarck? That doesn't surprise me at all. Go look at that area on Google Street View if you want to see why.
-I find it amusing those two Santorum LDs in Fargo surrounded by the Paul LDs are easily explainable with the info provided on the map alone. Zoom if you want to see why.

The two things I don't understand: Paul winning Dickinson and Romney winning Minot. Especially the latter as it wasn't particularly close in the actual city.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »

OK why did Santorum win Shelby County? Aren't the Memphis suburbs full of rich Republicans?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies