The Tumultuous Election of 2008 (for lack of a more creative title) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:33:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Tumultuous Election of 2008 (for lack of a more creative title) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Tumultuous Election of 2008 (for lack of a more creative title)  (Read 1695 times)
Deano1001
Rookie
United States

« on: March 28, 2012, 10:38:36 PM »

I don't like where this is headed if you're gonna kill of Johnny M.  You'd make me a sad panda Sad.  In all seriousness, there will be hell to pay if a folksy Alaska governor doesn't get the vp nod, and if Christ gets it, you don't wanna know what I'll do.  I might vote that this thread is okay, even if it's good (which, in all seriousness, it is so far.)

Just 1 complaint: less results and more info please.  And more Paul; the media blackout is extending to the forum Wink

I mean, you kind of have to assume that there is going to be a twist in it so killing off John McCain (which doesn't seem like where this is going) would be a solid POD. But I see where this is going, Edwards wins the primaries and his sex scandal blows up in his face about a month before the election and he loses to McCain.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies