Make Joseph Kony famous (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:07:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Make Joseph Kony famous (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make Joseph Kony famous  (Read 1806 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: March 07, 2012, 10:48:12 PM »

This seems to be the big thing on Facebook today from people that mostly don't pay attention to anything going on in the world.
Its funny, I posted a status about this to the chargin of a apolitical "friend".

ME: I have an idea! Lets spend a billion dollers and sacriface our soldiers to invade an already dirt poor Uganda to get Kony. It worked with Bin Laden right? Only took 10-11 years and 4,000 lives Wink

Jane Doe: Oh so you want him selling and raping and hurting 300,000 innocent children?

Me: No, I just dont want another war. Were also going to invade Syria and Iran within the next few months, and if it continues their bringing the back the draft and thats another can of worms...Im not a chickenhawk, basically.

Jane Doe: K well idk what you just said but the reason you haven't been sold and taught to kill your parents I because of our troops. They don't have to fight for us but they wanna. Enable convo

Me: All I am sayin is this: What makes more sense: Sending in the army so all the heroes we have get killed by this evil pyscos army, as the guy from Invisible Soldiers wants to do, or send in money, medicine, and stuff like that. I dont hate the army, I hate the endless wars Obama and Bush got us into.

I had to do it in yeoman's terms, of course Wink

So you told her you thought it was foolish that the local Baron should expect you to fight some distant Moors and as a result of such endeavour that your taxes would surely increase by four guineas come next Domesday Book.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »

The Spokesman for the campaign on what I am assuming is PCP...
Quite NSFW

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/18/jason-russell-video-naked-meltdown-kony/#.T2damxH2af4
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies