Santorum to pour $1 million into Kansas, Mississippi and Alabama
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:22:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Santorum to pour $1 million into Kansas, Mississippi and Alabama
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Santorum to pour $1 million into Kansas, Mississippi and Alabama  (Read 10250 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2012, 08:17:02 AM »

I think Santorum should be aiming for a massive win in Kansas, maybe even pushing Romney below 20% and taking it all. If I was Paul I would make a push for 20% in Kansas, but it now looks like he'll repeat his Colorado showing. It's also important to note that only 18 delegates are up for grabs in the island caucuses on Saturday, while Kansas actually picks its superdelegates.

27 outside of KS, (Guam, VI, Northern Marianas).  Nine each, proportional.

(The other islands, HI and Samoa are on Monday.)

I'm expecting KS to look more like OK, with Romney in second.  I'm expecting Romney to win the other three.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »

I think Santorum should be aiming for a massive win in Kansas, maybe even pushing Romney below 20% and taking it all. If I was Paul I would make a push for 20% in Kansas, but it now looks like he'll repeat his Colorado showing. It's also important to note that only 18 delegates are up for grabs in the island caucuses on Saturday, while Kansas actually picks its superdelegates.

I'm expecting KS to look more like OK, with Romney in second.  I'm expecting Romney to win the other three.
9 of them are RNC members.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:32 AM »

I think he'll get them, at least as "soft delegates."
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2012, 12:19:51 PM »

But barring an absolute thumping of Romney, he won't be losing or winning them tomorrow. There's also the fact that the media won't be definitively able to announce Romney's superdelegate victory.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »

But barring an absolute thumping of Romney, he won't be losing or winning them tomorrow. There's also the fact that the media won't be definitively able to announce Romney's superdelegate victory.

They have been.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2012, 04:10:40 PM »

Tuesday
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »

J.J. is so chronically wrong that I beginning to think he's an act.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2012, 04:39:05 PM »

Sorry, yes Tuesday.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies