What do you agree with opebo on? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:43:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What do you agree with opebo on? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What do you agree with opebo on?  (Read 839 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 09, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »

It really doesn't matter what specific things you may or may not agree whim him on, he agrees that's ok to anally rape drugged pre-teens while they cry and tell you to stop.  I'm not going to say everyone that is friendly with him is just as bad, but it certainly puts their judgement into question.

But for the record, I think drugs and whores should be legal too...the difference between me and most people with the same opinion is that I actually vote that way.

..and pro-Monarchist...really?  I'm hoping that comes with some awful big strings attached.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »

It really doesn't matter what specific things you may or may not agree whim him on, he agrees that's ok to anally rape drugged pre-teens while they cry and tell you to stop.  I'm not going to say everyone that is friendly with him is just as bad, but it certainly puts their judgement into question.

cite
I'm sure he'll be along to agree, but here ya go.

oh and before it gets hopped on, she wasn't a PRE-teen...she was 13, so the rape is ever so slightly less heinous than I alluded to.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Well it has certainly become more.....mechanical....but I'm thinking that had more to do with the industrial revolution than the decline in Monarchies.  War was pretty merciless back in the days of Kings and Queens, but it's certainly an arguable point.  Unlike opebo and his defending of the drugging and raping a 13 year old.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies