It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:10:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate  (Read 3783 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:23 PM »

OMG, Christie is pugnacious. So were Truman (who threatened to assault a journalist) and RFK.
I think Christies style is what America needs right now. He is a "loveable" asshole to most Republicans and Independents. The same can be said for Alan Grayson, only with Democrats and Independents.

Democrats and independents like Alan Grayson? Are you sure?

Real Democrats do like Alan Grayson, though I'm sure joke Blue Dogs don't.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »

OMG, Christie is pugnacious. So were Truman (who threatened to assault a journalist) and RFK.
I think Christies style is what America needs right now. He is a "loveable" asshole to most Republicans and Independents. The same can be said for Alan Grayson, only with Democrats and Independents.

Democrats and independents like Alan Grayson? Are you sure?

Clearly, the only folks opposed to FF Alan Grayson are those 61.6% of voters who chose someone other than he when dude ran for re-election. What haters they were!

Damn those Moderate Heroes!

Uh, they voted for a right wing fundie extremist over a progressive hero. That goes much worse than Moderate Heroism, and is a true shame on the district.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies