It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:58:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate  (Read 3791 times)
Reginald
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »

Yeah, this is why I can't imagine a President Christie. Things like his weight are total non-issues compared to the way he interacts with people.

But despite that, I will say it's kinda nice to see someone not BS all the time. Even if that means it's ridiculous assholery, you can at least tell this guy is an actual person, unlike other potential Presidents.
Reginald
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 05:55:42 PM »

Assuming the 2012 Republican candidate loses in the general election (seems likely at this point), I expect the 2016 Republican primary to be equally enjoyable.

Yeah, for entertainment's sake, I hope that Christie will be as outspoken toward his fellow candidates as he is toward everyone else. Seriously, since the rest of the likely Republican field in 2016 looks so terribly bland, as far as personality goes, I'd hope at least Christie will be fun to watch.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies