The Battle Continues, But The Numbers Have Been Crunched... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:52:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Battle Continues, But The Numbers Have Been Crunched... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Battle Continues, But The Numbers Have Been Crunched...  (Read 6693 times)
Matthew
Rookie

« on: March 12, 2012, 03:43:59 PM »

You folks are more than welcome to crunch the numbers yourself. Do it. It will upset you even more than my post. This race is almost over, and if Romney wins MS it will probably be the nail in the coffin, especially if he adds AL.
Hopefully the Republican electorate is dumb enough to keep voting for Santorum even after he lost, and Paultards cause shenanigans at the convention.

No question about it... Been running the numbers a dozen different ways, but can't find any way for Santorum to win a majority without major blow outs in Texas, Pa with majorities within Ill, Califorina, New york. Most importantly at least the majoritiy within the rest of the midwest in delegates.

I just did some math getting 870 for Santorum.
I gave him 30-Ill, 95-Calforina, 90-Texas, 45-misr, 25 neb, oregon 8, Montana 20, gave him majorities in new york, 45 in pa, majority within LA, indiana-30. To give some idea of what I did.

Considering people will start going towards Romney by mid May. I doubt Calforina and likely texas.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies