FL's Resign to Run Law in regards Rubio's VP prospects (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:03:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  FL's Resign to Run Law in regards Rubio's VP prospects (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL's Resign to Run Law in regards Rubio's VP prospects  (Read 2523 times)
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« on: March 11, 2012, 06:41:44 PM »

I'm really unimpressed by Marco Rubio. Florida is only the 220th electoral vote or something, and I don't think he has as broad minority appeal  in general. Best to nominate Bob McDonnell. Won't make a show of himself and lives in what may well be the 270th electoral vote.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »

I'm really unimpressed by Marco Rubio. Florida is only the 220th electoral vote or something, and I don't think he has as broad minority appeal  in general. Best to nominate Bob McDonnell. Won't make a show of himself and lives in what may well be the 270th electoral vote.

From the way it is looking currently, Florida has a better chance of falling into the Republican column than Virginia.

Bob McDonnell is a walking embarrassment and no respectable Republican nominee can pick him now, seeing as he is essentially the poster boy for state governments restricting access to contraception and abortion and forcing women to undergo humiliation in the process.

McDonnell's already got his "VP" label, and it stands for 'Vaginal Prober'.

With that being said, I tend to agree with Rogue on this: Marco Rubio isn't nearly as good-looking in real life as he may be on demographic paper.
Really? I guess I should pay a little more attention to McDonnell then, because he was being portrayed in my eyes as a boring moderate with high approvals. Also, my point was that Virginia is less likely to go republican than Florida, but they need both, so it's best they get a leg up in the harder one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies