IMPORTANT!!!!!! March/April Census (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:26:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IMPORTANT!!!!!! March/April Census (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!!!!! March/April Census  (Read 4516 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« on: March 27, 2004, 01:47:03 AM »

!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Welcome to the first Atlas Forum census!

In this thread, every registered member (in the Registration thread forund here <link soon>) must post so that we know who is still sround.

These will be run every two months, between the Midterms and Presidential elections (so, in Feb we had presidential elections, now we are having cencus, April midterms, May census, June Presidential)

Whilst this isn't official, I will be running it anyway. Perhaps it might become official, however.

Basically it is to see who is around, and who is likely to vote, as well as seeing who turns up after a few months away just to vote, etc.

I think it call also provide a guide to how to spread the districts before every district election, and also provide for registration of voters. For example, if you don't attend the census, then you can't vote. this means people won't just turn up a few days before the election, or register and then vote without knowing anything-just voting on party lines.

Anyway, it's non-binding for th upcoming elections, but I would appreciate the full co-operation of the forum populace.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 01:48:09 AM »

Forum Name: Hughento
State: Iowa
Party Affiliation: Democrat
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 07:39:35 PM »

You also have to register in the registration thread...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies