Causes of antiislamism in the West (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:04:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Causes of antiislamism in the West (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Causes of antiislamism in the West  (Read 12845 times)
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« on: March 13, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »

I don't believe a single individual in the west has ever been prejudice against Muslims. It's nothing more than a ploy by liberals to gain sympathy from their base. Actually, that was an exaggeration, but it's no worse than anti-semitism or anti-Christian attitudes. 9/11 contributed alot to anti-Islam.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:39 PM »

I would assume that Islamic terrorism and killing of US soldiers plays a bigger part in the rise of US anti-Islamism.

I believe you assume correctly, sir.
Verbal sex change operation ;-)

My pardons for the assumption. Quite unfortunately we don't get many of the fairer sex coming to the forum.

That's interesting. How many females do we have here? From the tone and nick names I've seen and responded to, I'm not sure if I remember any of them being women?
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:14:40 PM »

I would assume that Islamic terrorism and killing of US soldiers plays a bigger part in the rise of US anti-Islamism.

I believe you assume correctly, sir.
Verbal sex change operation ;-)

My pardons for the assumption. Quite unfortunately we don't get many of the fairer sex coming to the forum.

That's interesting. How many females do we have here? From the tone and nick names I've seen and responded to, I'm not sure if I remember any of them being women?

One. Before politicus joined, zero.

Oh wow, that's less than I thought. Come to think of it, there was a female bitching about Santorum being a bad father and women being thought of as bad if they were like him having a sick child. Is that who you're referring to?
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »

It's generalized hatred of a vague other, since most people haven't ever seen one of them in the flesh.

I don't think it's that. Do you think being prejudice is natural to the human condition? I had a philosophy professor who did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies