The Twelve Colors of Virtue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:18:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Political Essays & Deliberation (Moderator: Torie)
  The Twelve Colors of Virtue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Twelve Colors of Virtue  (Read 10381 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: April 16, 2012, 12:31:47 PM »

White: Conservatism (Strongly against trying to fix things that "ain't broke" and looking back to solutions that have worked in the past)

Yellow: Communitarianism (I believe it's important for the state to have a role of influence in the individual's life, but not necessarily an omnipresent one--promoting national ideals via soft power should make sure that both groups are on the same page)

Blue: Capitalism (This is the only way innovation can happen, and it makes sense that this value would help inspire my technocentrism)

Cyan: Technocentrism (Though capitalism, we can find ways to exploit natural resources much more efficiently--moreover, Wal-Mart doesn't have to be part of our environmental problems, but can instead help drive the necessary solutions)

Pink: Amalgamism (I'm all for immigration, but I think it's important that a united country has a shared identity--Canada's cultural mosaic experiment, to me, has failed... it's a very splintered society)

Orange: Internationalism (This one was tough--For the most part, it's important to maintain peace and stability alongside nations that share similar values... even though, secondarily, staying on top via soft/hard power is never a bad thing)

So, I guess I'm YBCPiO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies