Who's the most right-wing poster on this message board?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:52:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Who's the most right-wing poster on this message board?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Who's the most right-wing poster on this message board?  (Read 6988 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2005, 04:50:24 PM »

I love when people throw around that I'm far right yet can't back it up. Cashcow and J-Mann that is something you have to learn about me. I am not far right and when people insist that I am, I ask for details to which I can never get an acceptable response.

It's an internet message board, kid - it's not like I'm trying to get to know you personally.  I think you're right wing because of what you've posted (or what I've read).  If you are far different in real life, or posts that I haven't seen indicate that you're not a righty, so be it; I'll never know.  I think it's a bit amusing that anyone who has been labeled as a rightist in this thread has come back insisting that they're a moderate, as if being a right-winger is something horrible.

When did I ever say you had to get to know me personally? Personality has nothing to do with it.

Also, I was labeled far right in this thread and wouldn't dare call myself a moderate. I am right wing, not far right win.
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2005, 04:51:15 PM »

I think Jake might be the most conservative.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2005, 05:23:11 PM »

I support the abolition of government. Wink + Tongue

Okay, you are further right than him, then. Tongue

Kinda makes me wonder why you ran for governmental office, though. Wink

I'm pragmatical and an incrementalist. I believe in change from the inside. Smiley
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2005, 05:36:53 PM »

I laugh at you all, none of you can truly know what it means to be a right-wing extremist until you get rid of the blue avatar and adopt a green one like me.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2005, 05:44:09 PM »

I love when people throw around that I'm far right yet can't back it up. Cashcow and J-Mann that is something you have to learn about me. I am not far right and when people insist that I am, I ask for details to which I can never get an acceptable response.

It's an internet message board, kid - it's not like I'm trying to get to know you personally.  I think you're right wing because of what you've posted (or what I've read).  If you are far different in real life, or posts that I haven't seen indicate that you're not a righty, so be it; I'll never know.  I think it's a bit amusing that anyone who has been labeled as a rightist in this thread has come back insisting that they're a moderate, as if being a right-winger is something horrible.

When did I ever say you had to get to know me personally? Personality has nothing to do with it.

Also, I was labeled far right in this thread and wouldn't dare call myself a moderate. I am right wing, not far right win.

Phil, you are by no means a "Right Wingnut" anymore than Harry, Alcon, or Gabu "Loony Left."
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2005, 05:50:03 PM »

I support the abolition of government. Wink + Tongue

Okay, you are further right than him, then. Tongue

Kinda makes me wonder why you ran for governmental office, though. Wink

I'm pragmatical and an incrementalist. I believe in change from the inside. Smiley

All righty, we'll start the abolition with your Senate seat. Smiley
bushforever
bushwillwin

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2005, 12:12:20 AM »

I am definitely far right wing on social issues.  And pretty comfortably right wing on enconomical issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies