Office of former AG Fuzzybigfoot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:41:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of former AG Fuzzybigfoot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Office of former AG Fuzzybigfoot  (Read 7209 times)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »
« edited: July 12, 2012, 03:02:54 PM by Fuzzybigfoot »

Welcome to the office of attorney general Fuzzybigfoot.    

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here.  If you are filing a case, please PM the AG with the details.    

If this involves cake, please come in and share it!  Cheesy  

Thanx!

-Fuzzy
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 12:33:22 AM »

Congratulations on your confirmation- despite our minor disagreement on the issue I raised in your hearing I look forward to our mutual action... I want you to know that I will soon be putting a bill forward which will give the Senate the ability to reverse DOJ action if it overules regional or municipal policies...this relates to my question to you in the hearing
Want to put this on your radar screen...
clarence
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:53:16 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2012, 10:57:21 AM by Attorney General Fuzzybigfoot »

The Attorney general is currently dispatching his minions to investigate the apparent plot to steal purified plutonium in Eastern Nevada.  

Stay tuned.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 02:23:53 PM »

Fuzzy!!!!!!!
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 07:02:26 PM »

Cheesy  Napoleon!
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 07:23:15 PM »

Spongebob!
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 10:02:09 PM »

The statute page on the wiki will undergo maintenance in the coming days, FYI.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 10:04:25 PM »

Go Fuzzy! Cheesy
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 10:12:42 PM »

For the sake of national security, I will be writing down the licence plate numbers of all the Muslims.  Do not question my authority.  Angry
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 01:20:21 AM »

For the sake of national security, I will be writing down the licence plate numbers of all the Muslims.  Do not question my authority.  Angry
STRONGLY APPROVE
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »

What?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 02:01:46 AM »

Now it is 1984
Knock, knock at your front door
It's the Fuzzy registration secret police
They have come for your muslim niece
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »

Now it is 1984
Knock, knock at your front door
It's the Fuzzy registration secret police
They have come for your muslim niece

This is sig worthy!  Grin
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »

Statement on the Recent Initiative Launched by the Attorney General

The Department of External Affairs is strongly opposed to the recent move by Attorney General Fuzzybigfoot to record the license plate numbers of all Muslims currently residing in Atlasia. The Department finds this action to be unnecessary, illogical, and detrimental to the relations of the Atlasian government with the Islamic community both here and abroad. In particular, the Department finds important allies such as Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia will be less likely to trust and work with Atlasia due to the Attorney General's actions, casting doubt as they do upon the loyalty and trustworthiness of Muslims. The Department of External Affairs would like to remind the Atlasian populace and the international community that they are not supportive of this action, and that the actions of the Attorney General do not necessarily correlate with our ability to co-operate with other nations. We hope that Atlasia can continue to work with Islamic nations such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, and Pakistan in order to constrain Iran, despite this incident.

Figured I should post this here too.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 05:03:34 PM »

The Department of External Affairs is strongly opposed to the recent move by Attorney General Fuzzybigfoot to record the license plate numbers of all Muslims currently residing in Atlasia. The Department finds this action to be unnecessary, illogical, and detrimental to the relations of the Atlasian government with the Islamic community both here and abroad. In particular, the Department finds important allies such as Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia will be less likely to trust and work with Atlasia due to the Attorney General's actions, casting doubt as they do upon the loyalty and trustworthiness of Muslims. The Department of External Affairs would like to remind the Atlasian populace and the international community that they are not supportive of this action, and that the actions of the Attorney General do not necessarily correlate with our ability to co-operate with other nations. We hope that Atlasia can continue to work with Islamic nations such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, and Pakistan in order to constrain Iran, despite this incident.

Someone is now a suspect!
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »

Of? Being a Muslim? Larceny? Tax fraud?
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »

Maybe all, now that you mention it!  Mwahahahaha
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2012, 08:07:31 PM by Secretary of External Affairs SJoyceFla »

Maybe all, now that you mention it!  Mwahahahaha

I assure you, I am not a crook and I did not have sexual relations with that woman. The DoEA is seriously concerned if being a Muslim is considered a crime... That may alienate some countries...

On an unrelated Justice-related note, is there any sort of functional Supreme Court?
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 07:54:21 PM »

In more serious news, The Atlasian Mountaintop Removal Ban Act, Atlasian Arts Advocation Act of 2012, and the Corporate Governance Reform Acts have all been logged in the wiki.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 11:40:22 AM »

Please tell me you took the text labeled as "Final Text" and not what was in the OP. Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 11:43:33 AM »

Maybe all, now that you mention it!  Mwahahahaha

I assure you, I am not a crook and I did not have sexual relations with that woman. The DoEA is seriously concerned if being a Muslim is considered a crime... That may alienate some countries...

On an unrelated Justice-related note, is there any sort of functional Supreme Court?

As soon as it get's set up, we may just have fried Fuzzy to celebrate the start of our first oversight committee. Evil
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 01:35:26 PM »

Please tell me you took the text labeled as "Final Text" and not what was in the OP. Tongue

Don't worry.  Tongue
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »

As soon as it get's set up, we may just have fried Fuzzy to celebrate the start of our first oversight committee. Evil

But I'm an endangered species! 
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 04:28:47 PM »

But I'm an endangered species! 

Precisely why fried Fuzzy should only be consumed on special occasions, such as this one.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 03:21:33 AM »

And you spelled gets as "get's"!  Only a foreigner would do such a thing!!! Shocked  Add 1 to the list, boys.  Wink 
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies