The GOP War on Women - The Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:56:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The GOP War on Women - The Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The GOP War on Women - The Megathread  (Read 25941 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: March 17, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »

I'm glad we have a single thread for all this stuff, since there's no sign of the GOP slowing its recent streak of bizarre mysoginistic initiatives, so we can probably expect much, much more of this kind of thing.

No it's the Democratic War on Women because they're the ones trying to exploit them for voter sympathy. First it was abortion and when the Democrats lost on that, they ran to the courts for help. Then it was women's health and when Obamacare wasn't popular they turned the issue into contraceptives. Next, they'll be focusing on PMS pills and talking about how Republicans don't want to help women with PMS. This is what Democrats do. They exploit people in the name of equality!!! Our founding fathers vision for this nation and reasons for fighting in the revolutionary war had nothing to do with where college girls get their contraceptives. They were also wise to not put anything of it in the constitution or Declaration of Independence. I could care less where Suzie gets her birth control. There, someone had the guts to say it. Now you can demonize me as well.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL PILLS?!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies