MA-PPP: Warren leads by 5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:31:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  MA-PPP: Warren leads by 5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-PPP: Warren leads by 5  (Read 3138 times)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« on: March 25, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »

Nice. For whatever reason, there have been 2 or 3 polls in the past month that have shown Brown with a decent lead.

I just never believed that Brown could win again against a decent candidate like Warren.

Except she's not. I live in Ohio, not Massachusetts, but Warren is one of the least attractive, over-all worst 'rising stars' in all of modern-day American politics. As a pretty solid Republican (who did vote for Strickland over Kasich in 2010), I could easily see myself voting for Andrew Cuomo, or Brian Schweitzer. Never Elizabeth Warren. Unfortunately Warren can't be counted out, but hopefully Brown wins.

I think I'd probably give the House up before seeing Warren anywhere close to major elective office.

You are entitled to your opinion, but Warren is not going to win or lose based on what Republicans think of her, especially in MA.  She already knows she isn't getting those votes and she does not need them to win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies