Romney to Flip-flop If He Wins Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:09:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney to Flip-flop If He Wins Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney to Flip-flop If He Wins Convention  (Read 8692 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: March 21, 2012, 02:36:56 PM »

They can try that, much like Carter did in 1980, but Obama will be the incumbent who is presiding over gasoline at $4-5/gallon and unemployment in excess of 8% with real unemployment in the double digits. Like Carter in 1980 and Bush in 1992, the last two incumbents to lose re-election, Obama is presiding over days of malaise. "ROMNEY RICH = ROMNEY BAD" is not enough in this environment with Romney NOT being the incumbent.

I hate to say it, but if I were in charge of Obama's team I would believe that my only chance of victory starts with bombing Iran, and causing a successful military engagement there. I do not see how Obama can win unless something dramatic happens in the foreign policy realm that Obama can use to his advantage.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »

The irony is the Dems are arguing this is proof that Romney is going to try to hide his true extreme agenda and Santorum and Gingrich are arguing that he is hiding his true moderate agenda

That's what happens when you have two faces. Sooner or later you forget which is the real one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies