Santorum cussing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:59:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Santorum cussing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Santorum cussing  (Read 4187 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 09:20:06 PM »

I'm not impressed by Mr. Santorum here. He's running for president of the United States for heavens' sake and should know not to say things like that in public.

I know most people won't care; but I'm not impressed.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »

The video

http://dennismillerradio.com/b/Video:-Santorums-Bulls--t-Outburst/568247747993164260.html

Jeff Zeleney on CBS This Morning

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nyts-jeff-zeleny-reacts-to-santorum-outburst-he-clearly-knew-the-cameras-were-rolling/

New York Times reporter Jeff Zeleny — the one whom Rick Santorum snapped at for asking “********” questions — reacted to the little debacle on CBS This Morning. Rather dismissive, Zeleny said candidates often use the media as a “foil” — and that Santorum full well knew the camera was rolling.

So Rick loses his cool.  How very unprofessional, and unpresidential.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
« Edited: March 26, 2012, 10:59:25 PM by Santorum: I will vote for Obama if I'm not the nominee. »

http://race42012.com/2012/03/26/santorum-suffers-meltdown-with-nyt-reporter/

Romney spokesman Ryan Williams, who attended the event, said Santorum was “panicking in the final stages of his campaign.”

“Rick Santorum is becoming more desperate and angry and unhinged every day,” Williams said. “He sees conservatives coalescing around Mitt Romney and he’s rattled by the backlash caused by his suggestion that keeping Barack Obama would be better than electing a Republican.”

It’s becoming obvious to everyone that the senator’s candidacy is turning into an embarrassment for the Republican Party, so expect calls for him to exit the race to increase as this drags on.  Already we’ve seen Jeb Bush, Jim DeMint, Paul Ryan, and even Haley Barbour signaling that the race is at an end. Hopefully, Sen. Santorum won’t fly into another unhinged rage when he gets the memo.

Santorum is becoming a bigger embarassment to the Republican Party by the day.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 11:23:31 PM »

The only people this will affect are uptight social conservatives.  So basically Rick Santorum's base.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 11:48:35 PM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 11:56:26 PM »

As Biden says, Big fcking deal.
perdedor

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 12:16:58 AM »

In Santorum's defense, the questioner was taking him out of context. Unfortunately, Santorum has the unmatchable ability to make himself look like an asshole; even when he's right about something. Either way, no big deal. Considering that there is no longer serious competition (mathematically speaking) for the nomination, it's hard to say that this will change anything.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 04:08:36 AM »

Why are people backing somebody who is so erratic?

I don't know. You tell me: why are you backing someone with such erratic policy positions.

Because Romney is going to be the new champion of triangulation! We're going to co-opt Obama's strengths on temperament and tolerance while exploiting his weaknesses on the economic front. It's going to be a thing of beauty. Your boy needs to get out of the way so we can get the ball rolling on this...
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 04:32:27 AM »

I don't know. You tell me: why are you backing someone with such erratic policy positions.

Because Romney is going to be the new champion of triangulation! We're going to co-opt Obama's strengths on temperament and tolerance while exploiting his weaknesses on the economic front. It's going to be a thing of beauty. Your boy needs to get out of the way so we can get the ball rolling on this...

Interesting. What's your doctor's opinion about that?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »

Interesting. What's your doctor's opinion about that?

The doc's opinion is that the big fat Greek collapse is imminent. I know I no longer have any European assets, and do not plan on visiting Greek ever again. I mean, I've seen Mad Max. It's not my idea of a pleasant vacation. But perhaps masochists will come?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies