"Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:32:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  "Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney"  (Read 5734 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: March 23, 2012, 10:30:55 AM »

I remember following the 2008 republican and democratic races I don't remember any of the front runners being treated as bad as romney, by his own people. Wow and romney says everyone will unite. Really? Your main rival is saying on national tv he rather have obama for a 2nd term. So that says obama is not bad afterall. And your advisor goes on tv saying crazy things in the same week. Obama is one lucky guy. I hope santorum drag this race out because everyday he makes it better.

Besides what was already mentioned, the Hillary campaign started the birther and "Obama is a Muslim" chain emails (as well as running one of the most obvious dog-whistle campaigns ever - "I'm the candidate of hard-working white people," "Jesse Jackson did well too," "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position.").  Jerry Brown refused to endorse Clinton in 1992.  Nelson Rockefeller spent his convention speech in 1964 attacking Goldwater.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies