"Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  "Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Might as well have Obama over Etch-a-Sketch Romney"  (Read 5716 times)
BigSkyBob

« on: March 23, 2012, 09:42:19 AM »

I remember following the 2008 republican and democratic races I don't remember any of the front runners being treated as bad as romney, by his own people. Wow and romney says everyone will unite. Really? Your main rival is saying on national tv he rather have obama for a 2nd term. So that says obama is not bad afterall. And your advisor goes on tv saying crazy things in the same week. Obama is one lucky guy. I hope santorum drag this race out because everyday he makes it better.

"Voodoo economics?"
Did Bush the Father suggest that we'd be better off voting for Carter?

Gerald Ford kept harping about how Ronald Reagan couldn't win. He even suggested that he might enter the race to stop Reagan. Functionally, his message was a vote for Reagan was a vote for Carter.

Carter beat Ford, and Reagan beat Carter. Moderates have been sandbagging conservatives for a long time.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »

Another reason why Santorum needs to bow out, and another reason why he'll have no role in a Romney Administration.

I suppose he wouldn't have any role in a Paul administration either. Is one more likely than the other?
BigSkyBob

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »

It's politicians like Santorum who got us into this mess in the first place.

It's time for Rick to be voted off the island. Game over.

Wait, it is Romney that rented a death star and targeted conservatives with it.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »

I see the fabrication of quotes continues. Santorum said no such thing. What he said is better characterized as, "Obama is the devil we know. If we nominate a candidate who doesn't offer any real differences from Obama, then he will be seen as the devil we don't know. Most people would vote for the devil they do know over the devil they don't." That does seem to be voter psychology.

The Romney folks here ought to stop whining and learn from the statement. If heaven forbid Romney hangs on to win the nomination, a pearl has been cast before the swine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies