WI PrimR: Rasmussen: Wisconsin = Safe Romney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:36:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WI PrimR: Rasmussen: Wisconsin = Safe Romney
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WI PrimR: Rasmussen: Wisconsin = Safe Romney  (Read 4501 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »

I also like how everyone loves Rasmussen again...
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 03:37:29 PM »

I also like how everyone loves Rasmussen again...

haha yea, before they were calling for his head!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2012, 07:53:34 PM by Santorum: Change the existing delegate rules. Wah! Wah! Wah! »

No one said the Romney supporters expect a win tomorrow. That's not the point. The point is that you can't shout about how this is over and the party is coalescing around your candidate while he gets soundly defeated in a primary made up of voters that represent the national GOP base.

The coalescing has begun my friend, the coalescing has begun.  Join us in the battle in bringing sanity to America's economy by helping Romney defeat Obama.  And bring Rick along with you.  

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/20/10782766-romney-shows-signs-of-strength-as-republicans-start-to-coalesce

Romney demonstrated Tuesday that he may finally be uniting Republicans behind his candidacy in a way that he has not until now: he won 43 percent of conservatives, who accounted for two out of three voters in Tuesday’s contest. Santorum won 39 percent of conservatives in Illinois.

Romney’s winning the conservative segment of the electorate is an indication that Republican voters are starting to coalesce behind his candidacy.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »

This. Is. Perfect.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »

But you obviously want to avoid comment on the actual article because it is so devastating to your man Rick, the article proving that in fact the party is coalescing around Romney.

I'm not sure who is more delusional, you or Rick.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »

Torie and the rest of Mitt's cheerleaders don't understand that the problem isn't only the fact that there is stiff resistance among conservatives but mainly the fact that he is unable to put away such weak challengers.

Like Josh Marshall said watching Romney trying to beat Santorum and Gingrich is like watching a fisherman struggling to land an one pound fish or a bully trying (and failing) to steal candy from a baby.

Someone once said watching George Romney running for president was like watching a duck try to f$%k a football.

Genetics?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 10:02:48 PM »

Torie and the rest of Mitt's cheerleaders don't understand that the problem isn't only the fact that there is stiff resistance among conservatives but mainly the fact that he is unable to put away such weak challengers.

Like Josh Marshall said watching Romney trying to beat Santorum and Gingrich is like watching a fisherman struggling to land an one pound fish or a bully trying (and failing) to steal candy from a baby.

Actually, this demographic divide in the party does not surprise me at all, and I am for one am not bothered in the slightest that it is taking time for this demographic model to play out, nor am I particularly worried that this lengthy exercise will have much impact on the general election. We will just have to wait until after say the first debate in the General election and what the polls say then, to assess whether the Mittbots' current serenity just reflects an inability to perceive reality, or whether all this rather anxious chatter from you guys was well ... just noise. In the meantime all of this back and forth speculating about the future is at once redundant and futile, because none of us are going to agree. As Sam Spade would say - patience!

Romney will lose absent some sort of a crisis, or maybe if gas prices rise another dollar or two before the election. It's humorous that you cannot see how horrible of a candidate Mittens is. And I just hope the country isn't stupid enough to vote for a Republican right now. If they do, we get a war in Iran! Woot, woot! Oh and tax cuts for all and a default soon after that. Life is beautiful, isn't it?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »

I question the accuracy of this one.  Santorum won't get much out of Louisiana, because it's such a long stretch after it, but I think WI will be closer than this.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »

Medias are clearly fed up with this primary, eh ?

When will we have just one other poll on Wisconsin, damn it ?!?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:18 PM »

I think Santorum should step aside if he loses Wisconsin. He is just trolling at this point. Even the vast majority of his former supporters feel he has wore out this act...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies