Americans Elect 2012
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:50:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Americans Elect 2012
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Americans Elect 2012  (Read 276 times)
Ariosto
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:20:36 AM »
« edited: March 27, 2012, 11:22:41 AM by Ariosto »

*For Discussion and Candidate Drafting*

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, the Drafting Process has about (40) days left before the first primaries, and as their representative here, and knowing there are more than a few individuals dissatisfied with the current field, I am calling upon the Board's American members to join the effort. I know that many of you have misgivings regarding the whole enterprise, but through your actions you can legitimize it, make it a real movement, give it real strength. If you want an individual who truly represents your views, who you can trust to do his job in office, this is likely your best chance to get such an individual onto the ballots come November. Or, of course, you could nominate yourself and run in the primary, barring your old enough to do so.

I will let it be known though that in order to verify that you really are an American Citizen, and thus eligible for the voting, drafting, etc, they will require your personal information including Social Security. This will not be released to anyone, it is simply to make sure that you are who you say you are, and in meant to prevent hijackings by "ghost voters". I am working with others to try and get this changed in favor of Voter Registration, or at least for there to be an alternative, but until then this is the only method available.

Now, I will do my best to answer any and all questions.

For those who have no idea who I am, I was formerly known as Lahbas. Unfortunately I had lost access to that account ages ago since I forgot the password, and the email account it was linked to was permanently deactivated.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies