Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:14:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering him  (Read 6373 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 26, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

For what? Daring to express a different view?

There was a rumor that you had been banned. If so, socks are frowned upon. If not, well fine, carry on, but your signature offends me I must say.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 12:49:32 PM »

There was a rumor that you had been banned. If so, socks are frowned upon. If not, well fine, carry on, but your signature offends me I must say.

How would a "sock" have the same name, and, magically have the same number of total posts?

Don't have a clue. That is beyond my skill set. We will find out one way or the other in due course, so there is no point arguing about it. And I really don't know CaDan (be it this one or the former one, or the same one). He did his thing separate and apart from where I do my thing.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »

How would a "sock" have the same name, and, magically have the same number of total posts?

Don't have a clue. That is beyond my skill set. We will find out one way or the other in due course, so there is no point arguing about it. And I really don't know CaDan (be it this one or the former one, or the same one). He did his thing separate and apart from where I do my thing.

Well, if you are going to speculate as whether, or not, "CaDan" had been "banned" then it would have behooved you to look at the evidence. "CaDan" was posting, and "CaDan" had about the exact number of posts as the previous CaDan.

Whomever started those rumors committed an injustice against the poster, and, you ought to apologize for spreading those rumors.

My source is a highly reliable one. No, I won't apologize for spreading the rumor, because I made clear that I was not sure, and that is that. Obviously the "rumor" had wide circulation, and I was not the one who originally brought it up. So it is not as if I let some cat out of the bag. But to be honest with you, for the first time I reported this thread, inquiring as to the poster's status. And then others mentioned it publically here.

But you have a point. If it turns out he was not banned, I think I will apologize to him. Good idea. Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies