Quinnipiac: Obama leads in key states of FL, OH & PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:24:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Quinnipiac: Obama leads in key states of FL, OH & PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac: Obama leads in key states of FL, OH & PA  (Read 1517 times)
Reds4

« on: March 29, 2012, 03:06:39 PM »

I find it hard to believe that Romney will end up doing better in PA than Ohio... PA always teases the GOP... Ohio is a true swing state.

Looks likePA is more winnable for Romney as OH

it`s not possible that in the Senate race both candidates are tied and for the presidential level it`s a blowout. But OH is defenetily in play and now doubt Obama leads there at the moment. The R`s of the state are hurting there and OH is a twin of the national level so it`s 50/50 today I think!

I see nothing but good news in these polls. Before the R`s even united behind a candidate and started full force into Obama he’s already in the 40`s in these states.

Obama won so narrowly in 2008 so it` impossible with his negative numbers there and on the national stage to be ahead that far. he he wins FL in Nov he would win within 1% like last time and it he would be over 50% approval in every single poll on national stage. It`s a left university poll so what!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies