Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:46:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist  (Read 2049 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 30, 2012, 12:21:34 AM »

A white supremacist hacker claims to have broken into Trayvon Martin's email and social networking accounts and posted his private messages online.

"I realize that some of this information might be to [sic] extreme to believe," a hacker named Klanklannon wrote, according to Gawker, which has an original copy of the message thread posted to the popular, unruly message board 4chan. "That's why I offer you evidence. Here are my sources."

Editor's note: Some readers may find language in this article objectionable.

A slide posted to the message board titled "Trayvon Martin Used Marijuana Habitually," apparently shows a conversation between Martin and a friend about getting high. Another alleged that Martin was a drug dealer and showed a picture of Martin standing "aggressively with a large amount of cash in his hand."

Gawker reported that Klankannon shared several of Martin's usernames and email accounts on the thread. The hacker also said that the passwords had been changed to racist slurs like "nnn" and "coontrayvonn."

Slate's political reporter Dave Weigel, who has long covered the conservative movement, said that the misattributed photo was "part of a new cottage industry of 'truth about Trayvon' content, calibrated to convince people that they really shouldn't worry about the implications of this killing."

"Why, the kid wasn't even a saint!" Weigel said of the logic of such conservative sites. "He might have been shot after brawling with the man who creeply [sic] followed him around the gated community?"

But Gawker's Adrian Chen wrote that the attempts to smear Martin have backfired "because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college."

A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/white-supremacist-trayvon-martin-email_n_1389584.html

So it's not enough that the boy was hunted down and executed in cold blood, the mob has to also desicrate his memory and make sure that all of America remembers him as a vicious, n*gger thug who deserved to die.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 05:28:21 AM »

This is just disgusting.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 05:32:15 AM »

Indeed, that's worse than what Spike Lee did.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 05:42:30 AM »

Indeed, that's worse than what Spike Lee did.
Spike Lee put the lives of two innocent senior citizens in jeopardy- who had to flee their home in fear- in the same kind of vigilante justice he was railing against... this is a disgusting, vile act of racism but I do not think it is worse then advocating violence against that couple
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 10:41:44 AM »

While this is disgusting, yes, I think the implication in all this that, if Trayvon had not been a good student who wanted to go to college, murdering him would have somehow been more justified, is also very troubling.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »

While this is disgusting, yes, I think the implication in all this that, if Trayvon had not been a good student who wanted to go to college, murdering him would have somehow been more justified, is also very troubling.

Yes, that's also the problem I have when I point out that all the conservatives calling Sandra Fluke a slut, a whore, etc. don't even realize she was testifying about a friend who had a medical condition that required contraceptives. So hardee har har that conservatives are targeting someone who is the complete opposite of their caricature, but that doesn't make it ok to slander or shoot someone who does vaguely resemble their caricature.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:39:38 PM »

This the ad hominem fallacy being used to deny the fact that Martin did indeed post the things he is alleged to have posted.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »

This the ad hominem fallacy being used to deny the fact that Martin did indeed post the things he is alleged to have posted.

So what? Huh
BigSkyBob

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »

So what? Huh

Martin isn't the "model student" he was portrayed to be by the Left.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »

So what? Huh

Ah, so only "model students" do not deserve to be murdered. Got it.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:11:11 PM »

So what? Huh

Why did the Left feel the need to lie about that fact? Especially, if it is irrelevent as you claim that it is.

Surely, it would be as wrong to murder a seventeen year-old as it would be to murder a twelve year-old. Why did the Left keep posting the picture of Martin at age twelve, implying Zimmerman shot a child?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 11:54:30 PM »

So what? Huh

Why did the Left feel the need to lie about that fact? Especially, if it is irrelevent as you claim that it is.

Surely, it would be as wrong to murder a seventeen year-old as it would be to murder a twelve year-old. Why did the Left keep posting the picture of Martin at age twelve, implying Zimmerman shot a child?

He did shoot a child.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 12:04:01 AM »

A 17 year old is not a child.  A minor, sure.  Not a child.  "Child" implies prepubescent, this fellow clearly wasn't.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »

So if a postpubescent 15 year old girl gets raped, we're not allowed to say it was child rape? Come on.

There a few a things in a person's background that could have bearing on the case, such as if they have a history of violence (as Zimmerman does-- once for assaulting a police officer and once for domestic violence). However, what the person looks like, whether they used marijuana, or whether he had cash in his hand is totally irrelevant to the case. If you object to anyone's saying he was a model student, then go ahead and reply specifically when that is brought up in a manner proportional to the import that it is given by the person who brings it up. Say "well, it's not relevant whether he was a model student or not." That's fair. Spamming the internet with this vomit in order to desecrate the memory of a murdered child, and implying that negative stereotypes makes one guilty in the process, is the worst thing you can do.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 12:39:45 AM »

So if a postpubescent 15 year old girl gets raped, we're not allowed to say it was child rape? Come on.
You're allowed to say whatever you want, obviously.  But a 17 year old is NOT a child.  Try calling a 17 year old a child (that isn't your child) and see how they take it?

I agree with everything else you said in your post and think Zimmerman is probably guilty.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 12:53:03 AM »

You're allowed to say whatever you want, obviously.  But a 17 year old is NOT a child.  Try calling a 17 year old a child (that isn't your child) and see how they take it?

I agree with everything else you said in your post and think Zimmerman is probably guilty.

Under the law, a 17 year old is a child. Whether they personally want to be considered children or not isn't really relevant here.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 03:15:27 AM »

I think the legal term is "minor", not child...but obviously the word has different definitions at different times.  Child, it seems to me, is used in place of minor when we want sympathy for the minor (which, of course, Trayvon deserves)....so I suppose it's correct here, at least from a PR stand point.

FTR wiki says this
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Kind of goes both ways.  On the other hand, the dictionary says this
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Which Trayvon doesn't fit.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »

Again, let's say that everything Zimmerman's proxies are alleging is correct and Trayvon was the skinniest gangsta alive or whatever.  That still doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman shot him.  A fact that Zimmerman does not deny.  Even though Zimmerman will likely evade murder charges, I have a very tough time seeing him escape manslaughter.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 06:18:48 PM »

Again, let's say that everything Zimmerman's proxies are alleging is correct and Trayvon was the skinniest gangsta alive or whatever.  That still doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman shot him.  A fact that Zimmerman does not deny.  Even though Zimmerman will likely evade murder charges, I have a very tough time seeing him escape manslaughter.

Unless, it was ruled as in "self-defense."
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »

Unless, it was ruled as in "self-defense."

Smartest thing you've posted in this thread yet.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies