Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum Agree to Texas GOP Debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:05:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum Agree to Texas GOP Debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum Agree to Texas GOP Debate  (Read 2068 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:45:19 AM »

I don't see this debate as happening if they were demanding one before the April 24th races then perhaps. In fact that would be their smarter move.

If Romney rolls every state in April he is going to win NC, Oregon, Indiania and West Virginia. The only that could be in play for Santorum I suspect are Kentucky and Arkansas given the high evangelical population they have.

Indiana is in May. Plus I believe the Tea Party, Christian Conservatives, and Libertarians like me would beg to differ. Our sitting senator Luger is getting a pink slip and the Tea Party will gain another seat in the senate.
It'll be close, but I think Lugar will hang on.

Indiana suburbs consist of a large portion of the GOP base in Indiana, and I expect them to vote comfortably for Senator Lugar. These same folks will vote for Governor Romney. Most Republicans I know (rural, conservative area) supported Santorum originally, but are now coming to terms with Romney and will vote for him only because they think we need to start focusing on the general election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies