Do you agree with Family Guy's characterization of religion (see description) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Do you agree with Family Guy's characterization of religion (see description) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes (Religious)

Yes (Non-Religious)

No (Religious)

No (Non-Religious)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Do you agree with Family Guy's characterization of religion (see description)  (Read 5990 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 02, 2012, 02:10:03 PM »

Ah, BRTD and his South Park hating. Little does he realize South Park is a far superior show. Haven't followed that link that 20RP12 linked us to (on my iPod & watching a vid always gets in the way) but I'll assume it's the one where people start killing each other as soon as the magic baby in Nazareth is born.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 02:35:30 PM »

Of course Cathcon thinks South Park is better, he's a right winger.

And of course BRTD assumes the rest of us discriminate based on politics as much as he does.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:31:01 PM »

BRTD, why do you keep bringing up clips that do not make your case. I can laugh at Family Guy. But God damned Sneakers O'Tooler is fuckin' stupid. And Vietname War memorial? Like I said before, that isn't even funny in the sense of "it's  funny, but it's not appropriate to laugh at". It's just straight up not funny. It's just so damn stupid, I don't see why you continually present that as somehow an example of Family Guy being funny. Damn it!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »

Haha! This was one of my favorite family guy clips (and yes, this time my liking is politically motivated). 

Great graphs, afleitch. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies