Harry the Nazi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:34:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Harry the Nazi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Harry the Nazi  (Read 7114 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2005, 08:58:02 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4170083.stm

Inbred, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Drunken, Braindead Parasite

Time for a Republic...

Over my dead body - a Republic that is! Still, Harry needs to engage his brain a bit more. It shouldn't be too bloody difficult

Dave
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2005, 04:03:46 PM »

I just do, I've always been fascinated by the English Monarchy for some reason. I wouldn't if the US had some sort of monarchy like that, just figureheads is what i mean. I think it gives u an extra sense of hertaige.

Yeah, a heritage of screwing people over-their own and others.  I love the English working and middle class and have many friends on the other side of the pond.   
I can't stand the royals and the traditional aristocracy/landed gentry et al.   
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »

Does he realize that this is screwing up his chance to do anything with his life?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2005, 04:11:42 PM »

Does he realize that this is screwing up his chance to do anything with his life?

He has a lot of money. He is able to buy lot's and lot's of alcohol. He has plenty of inbred Horsey/Rugger Bugger type friends to make racist/homophobic jokes with.

And as he's a submoronic toff, that means he's set for life
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2005, 04:30:58 PM »

It was at a "natives and colonial" themed party. A rough U.S equivilent would be a "slaves and masters" themed party.

A group of people dressing up in safari-khakis is hardly "slaves and masters". A "natives and colonial" party would be more equivalent to "Cowboys and Indians".

As somebody who is part Amerindian, I would not object to the theme of "Cowboys and Indians."

Good Heavens, he might have spoofing the Nazis or even his great uncle.  I dressed up like Caesar once; that didn't mean I wanted to re-establish the Roman Empire.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2005, 07:12:53 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2005, 07:16:49 PM by Storebought »

What is especially perverse are the facts that (1) his grandmother learned how to use firearms in case of the gerry invasion (2) his great-grandad smoked himself to death over the frayed nerves he got trying to corral Churchilll and Montgomery.

It's interesting that William is a great deal more mature of the two, even though they were raised by the same (odious) couple. In his heart-of-hearts, William may even be a secret Tory like grandmama. But Harry, unless he finds God and responsibility, will be the family loser, much like Billy Carter, Hugh Rodham, Neill Bush, etc.
Tory

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2005, 07:16:47 PM »

Harry has gone to Africa to work with children infected with AIDS. If my memory serves me William has not.

No, Harry isn't the family loser.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »

He has a lot of money. He is able to buy lot's and lot's of alcohol. He has plenty of inbred Horsey/Rugger Bugger type friends to make racist/homophobic jokes with.

And as he's a submoronic toff, that means he's set for life

U smell like a scot or an irishman what your problem with the monarchy?
they dont hurt anyone and keep us the United KINGDOM
the United Republic sounds awfully french to me
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2005, 11:56:59 PM »

Maybe it's his plan to not join the army. Wear a Nazi shirt, the academy denies your admission, and voila!!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2005, 12:02:26 AM »

Apparently, Prince William picked out the costume for him. So now they are both in hot water...
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2005, 12:06:55 AM »

What is especially perverse are the facts that (1) his grandmother learned how to use firearms in case of the gerry invasion (2) his great-grandad smoked himself to death over the frayed nerves he got trying to corral Churchilll and Montgomery.

It's interesting that William is a great deal more mature of the two, even though they were raised by the same (odious) couple. In his heart-of-hearts, William may even be a secret Tory like grandmama. But Harry, unless he finds God and responsibility, will be the family loser, much like Billy Carter, Hugh Rodham, Neill Bush, etc.

Their family home was bombed, too.  :-)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2005, 02:22:39 AM »

I just do, I've always been fascinated by the English Monarchy for some reason. I wouldn't if the US had some sort of monarchy like that, just figureheads is what i mean. I think it gives u an extra sense of hertaige.

You don't confuse the political leader with the state either.  There is a lot be said for monarchy.

What do you mean by that.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2005, 02:41:42 AM »

You don't confuse the political leader with the state either.  There is a lot be said for monarchy.

Many times people tend to confuse what's good for the head of government with what's good for the county.  Historically, some element of Watergate was based what the participants thought was good for the county.  It was only good for Nixon.  Likewise, Iran Contra was seen by to some to be a patriotic act to further the US.   An non-US example is the removal of Mussolini by Victor Immanuel III.  There was also Hirohito's action as head of state to impose the surrender.

Separating the head of state (the Queen in the UK's case) from the head of government (the PM) can help prevent problems.  Opposing the policies of a President can very easily be seen as being anti-American.  Opposing a head of government is seen as disagreement with a politician.  This separation has it's uses.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2005, 02:09:17 PM »

Many times people tend to confuse what's good for the head of government with what's good for the county.  Historically, some element of Watergate was based what the participants thought was good for the county.  It was only good for Nixon.  Likewise, Iran Contra was seen by to some to be a patriotic act to further the US.   An non-US example is the removal of Mussolini by Victor Immanuel III.  There was also Hirohito's action as head of state to impose the surrender.

Separating the head of state (the Queen in the UK's case) from the head of government (the PM) can help prevent problems.  Opposing the policies of a President can very easily be seen as being anti-American.  Opposing a head of government is seen as disagreement with a politician.  This separation has it's uses.

And your saying its good I see these differences?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies