Harry the Nazi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:08:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Harry the Nazi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harry the Nazi  (Read 7181 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: January 13, 2005, 11:20:12 AM »

If he was going to dress as a Nazi he did it in the stupidest way possible, if he had gone dressed in a full SS uniform with the arm band he would have looked like he was mocking Hitler, going as he did in basically normal clothes with a swastika armband was a lot more stupid publicity-wise, but either way it was still a really stupid and offensive thing to do.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 03:02:01 PM »

If he was going to dress as a Nazi he did it in the stupidest way possible, if he had gone dressed in a full SS uniform with the arm band he would have looked like he was mocking Hitler, going as he did in basically normal clothes with a swastika armband was a lot more stupid publicity-wise, but either way it was still a really stupid and offensive thing to do.

The drink and the cigarette helped with the mocking nature, and he was wearing a uniform, not just an armband over normal clothes, according to the story (and from the photo).

I know he was wearing a uniform, but not one that is particularly associable with the Nazi's, what he was wearing was basically desert camouflage, it isn't obvious it is meant to be a Nazi uniform (except for the swastika of course)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 04:10:58 PM »

No I'm sorry, please leave my Queen alone.  His Royal Highness Harry is probably just having fun, so why condemn him for it?  Have you never been drunk?  Have you never smoked weed?  And how do you know he is "braindead" and "racist?"

Shut up...I have been both plenty of times and never considered wearing a swastika even as a joke (and I've done some pretty stupid stuff while high/drunk). There is a line you don't cross and Harry crossed that line.
I wore a Soviet military uniform to a costume party, complete with sickle and hammer.  I don't see anything wrong with it.

I know someone who showed up for their school CCF (guessing you guys don't have that there - just a military like thing schools do that trains lots of officers for the British army) in full Soviet uniform, I believe he got kicked out of CCF for it.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »

I know someone who showed up for their school CCF (guessing you guys don't have that there - just a military like thing schools do that trains lots of officers for the British army) in full Soviet uniform, I believe he got kicked out of CCF for it.
On what grounds?

Offended the guy running it or something. He took his hat off, threw it on the ground then like jumped on it before picking it up, smoothing it off and putting it back on his head, crazy guy, huh?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies