The educated are disgusting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The educated are disgusting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The educated are disgusting  (Read 5909 times)
Cory
YaBB God

« on: April 17, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »

It's not just cultural conservatives who do it. I'm going for a Geography and History BA, and the students of every other faculty seem to be in a civil war with us for our "poor choice" and "useless degree." At least we devote our studies to ideas, not numbers. But I guess that's a conversation for another day!

Yeah I can't stand when math-types who don't know too much about politics/history try to say their somehow technically "smarter" because they know math instead. They think they know everything about the universe but when you ask them basic political strategy or history you get a blank state coupled with a dismissal of those subjects in general as being "not important". It's basically a way they try to get out of admitting that someone else is smart too.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 12:26:58 AM »

Bashing the smarts is a way of praising the idiots. Since the overwhelming majority of the people of every country is made of idiots...

My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge!

/sarcasm/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies