April 3 states (WI, MD, DC) results thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:06:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  April 3 states (WI, MD, DC) results thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: April 3 states (WI, MD, DC) results thread  (Read 11758 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 03, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »

Moderates/Liberals make up 38% of the Wisconsin GOP electorate? Uh...wow.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:46:29 PM »

Anyone else find it odd that Santorum referred to Hessians in his speech... Really... Hessians?

I was amused! First time in 200 years that they've been an issue in a Presidential campaign speech! Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »

Anyone else find it odd that Santorum referred to Hessians in his speech... Really... Hessians?

Lot of Germans in PA.

You think that's why Rick mentioned them? Really, J.J.? This is getting painful now...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »

Lot of Germans in PA.

You think that's why Rick mentioned them? Really, J.J.? This is getting painful now...

Of course.  His whole speech was:  Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania.  He's trying to make a stand.

So he mentioned a group of people with a Germanic background that were our enemies? J.J., just leave. Please. Just leave.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:06:28 PM »

Lot of Germans in PA.

Of course.  His whole speech was:  Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania.  He's trying to make a stand.

So he mentioned a group of people with a Germanic background that were our enemies? J.J., just leave. Please. Just leave.

A number of them were not our enemies.  There is a fair large German ancestry in PA.  Santorum needs to win in PA, and he's pulling out all the stops.  He might do it in the beauty contest too.

Yes, J.J., I have a brain and am aware of Pennsylvania's strong German population. I'm questioning the absolutely ridiculous idea that he mentioned Hessians - primarily our enemy - to win votes. You really are getting ridiculous now.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »

So, J.J., he cites a Hessian loss to appeal to those with Hessian ancestry? I refuse to take you seriously anymore. I think you sit at your computer and laugh hysterically as you type this.

And this PA theme was related to the damn Revolutionary War! He still has a national audience, you know. Ever think that's why he's running with that underdog theme?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:54 PM »

So, J.J., he cites a Hessian loss to appeal to those with Hessian ancestry? I refuse to take you seriously anymore. I think you sit at your computer and laugh hysterically as you type this.

And this PA theme was related to the damn Revolutionary War! He still has a national audience, you know. Ever think that's why he's running with that underdog theme?

No, he doesn't have a national audience; that is the problem.  If he really did, he would have been on his mission to Mars.  Roll Eyes

Oh, he doesn't. Ok. CNN must have been televising someone that looks and sounds an awful lot like him...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 10:00:45 PM »

You tried to tell us, Sam! You really did!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:32 PM »

But never as quick as you, Sam.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies