Liberal mainstream media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:39:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Liberal mainstream media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you agree that "Americas mainstream TV networks and newspapers have a Liberal bias"
Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (I)

No (I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Liberal mainstream media  (Read 3930 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 04, 2012, 07:29:34 AM »

Not as much as 20 years ago, but still I think overall that there is a lean to the left.  What they really go for, more than a liberal bias by far, is general fear mongering.  It's what idiots want to hear and they market to idiots.

"what common household item could kill your children?....we'll tell you at 11!"
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:48:34 PM »

I understand your point (and agree with it), but who would own them if not corporations?  A hippy commune?

(and there are at least 2 TV news sources, the only 2 I ever watch, that are owned by governments....so I suppose that's an option as well)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 01:04:37 AM »

Don't they?  Everybody makes fun of Fox News for being what they are.  Many people make fun of the various PBS news shows for being dry (because they don't do "missing white woman of the month type pieces I guess).  It's unfortunate that of the people that do pay attention they mostly watch sh**tty TV news, but it's not like we don't have options out there.  As with most things, it's the people's fault that sh**t sucks, not some evil dude in a tower somewhere laughing at his cleverness....whether you want that tower be ivory, Trump or tax dollar built, it and he don't exist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies