SurveyUSA: CA- Obama lead them all (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:50:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  SurveyUSA: CA- Obama lead them all (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SurveyUSA: CA- Obama lead them all  (Read 2766 times)
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« on: April 06, 2012, 12:10:16 AM »

California will be an island in the future, kind of a moot discussion.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »

Hopefully all the Republicans there continue to flee the state for greener pastures. Let the state be a vote sink.
I think it's better if California were its own country, kind of a pointless place for anything that's not in their liking politically.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 05:50:27 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2012, 05:53:04 PM by RockyIce »

Yes, let's just take a seventh of our GDP and give them independence because they don't vote how you like.
And why should California continuously vote for for same political party after two decades and expect a different outcome but achieve the same results?  Tells me they're stuck with loving the big fiscal government and anti-business laws that are enacted. If there's not enough business, people will flock to other states.  I will say some Californians are out of touch with reality.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 03:41:49 AM »

Yes, let's just take a seventh of our GDP and give them independence because they don't vote how you like.
And why should California continuously vote for for same political party after two decades and expect a different outcome but achieve the same results?  Tells me they're stuck with loving the big fiscal government and anti-business laws that are enacted. If there's not enough business, people will flock to other states.  I will say some Californians are out of touch with reality.

Why does the Deep South continue to vote Republican despite their constant poverty and an economy that requires being constantly propped up and saved by government disaster funds?
They put their social Conservative issues first before anything else, and the soccons supports their base.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies