The Good Post Gallery (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:36:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Good Post Gallery (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Good Post Gallery  (Read 179014 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: April 05, 2012, 09:17:06 PM »

Is this really necessary?  We're gonna end up having all these perma-threads taking up the first page.

(And before anybody goes all pissy on me, no I'm not going to lock it - I'm just asking if it's worth it.)

But we already have the comedy goldmine, post a picture, sulfur mine, deluge, signature thread.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »

Cubic?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »

Yes, a good (laugh) post indeed! Love Inks whining about institutions that are too worried about strictly applying rules. Can't make this stuff up.

I'm not whining about them strictly applying rules... It's not the strictness I mind; it's the fact that I think the rules themselves are wrong.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »

Yes, a good (laugh) post indeed! Love Inks whining about institutions that are too worried about strictly applying rules. Can't make this stuff up.

I'm not whining about them strictly applying rules... It's not the strictness I mind; it's the fact that I think the rules themselves are wrong.

But you have called for strict enforcement of laws that you have said you also think are wrong as well.

No - I have never said I think we should enforce laws that are wrong.  I may think laws that should be changed should be enforced, but not a "wrong" law.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 01:15:54 PM »

Except you didn't say that; you said they're too focused on strictly applying rules.

Well then I'm clarifying what I meant by that.  My whole point earlier was that they're legalistic - enforcing rules that they themselves made up rather than principles of the Bible.  I'm pretty sure I said somewhere that Christianity isn't about a list of Dos and Don'ts.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »

Can I also add that Update is now generating ~500 posts a week(?!?)?  Since Dave doesn't want us to keep threads going longer than ~2000 posts anymore, we now face the prospect of a new Update season every month.  Or is the new pace of posting a fluke?  I really don't know how it suddenly got so active.

I was just thinking about that the other day.  Is there anything we can do to kind of slow it down a bit short of locking it?

Yes, you could stop posting.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies