The Good Post Gallery (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:25:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Good Post Gallery (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Good Post Gallery  (Read 179766 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 05, 2012, 06:24:51 AM »

Sometimes it's fun to play video games on the easiest setting.
Uggg, I hate that.  I know people do it (my wife and kids do it sometimes and it bothers me), but I don't understand why.  Perhaps to explore a level (or whatever) for reconisence on a bit you're having a hard time with, but I don't understand the point of playing a game if you're not trying to get the McGuffin.  Maybe I'm weird.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 02:30:57 AM »

I don't normally post in the echo chamber, but I thought this was brilliant.
I'm a postmoderate.  We pomos are different from traditional moderates.  We place everything on a political matrix in the shape of a sphere.  We place any sentence that can be identified as a "political stance" on the surface of said sphere as an extremist position.  We then fill the rest of the sphere with empty space and place our position at the center.

The centered position is formed by collecting all the statements of the sphere surface, breaking them down as words, and finding the ten most common words spoken.   These ten words the form the ten word sentence of our belief on any said issue.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 05:45:51 PM »

You know, opebo, not everyone here posts within a carefully crafted "schtick." Some of us, shockingly, genuinely post as who we are because we don't view the Atlas Forum as our fun little messing-with-other-people sandbox.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies