Campaign Office of Seatown
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:25:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of Seatown
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Campaign Office of Seatown  (Read 6924 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2013, 11:52:59 PM »

Why would you be an improvement over Senator NC Yankee?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »

We're sick of Yankees here in the South, it's time for true Southern citizens like Seatown to be representing us.

Tongue
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2013, 05:52:50 PM »

Why would you be an improvement over Senator NC Yankee?
Well Yankee was in the Senate for way too long, and he's also been PPT for a while. I think my election to the Senate could prove that it could work without Yankee, and we could start a fresh page in Atlasian History.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2013, 04:52:14 AM »

Game Upkeep:

In my last appearance I said that the main reason I'm running is to prove that Atlasia offices can function without a few select people. This was talking about the PPT. There's another office that I am considering improving, and that is the GM.  I would like to put in a new active Game Moderator, and expand the powers of the office to allow it to create events  in Atlasia, for which a legislative or executive response is required.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2013, 10:47:24 PM »

The election starts in a few hours, I want to leave a few words before the voting booth opens. If I'm elected I will work with the federal bodies to make public energy a reality in the South, as the labor platform(Griffin's last campaign for Governor) stated. I will also continue to push for other worker-friendly laws in the Senate, and continue the struggle against Atlasia's plutocrats that wage war against Atlasia and it's workers everyday. I plan to introduce a minimal income legislation, and I plan to replace all non-income taxes with a wealth tax on fortunes over a million. Finally I will continue the work on improving the game as outlined earlier in my campaign.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 11:03:41 PM »

I'm looking forward to a good, clean election and wholeheartedly support the values for which you stand, and I hope you'll be able to champion them in the Senate. Public energy is essential to further economic development in this nation and the unshackling of consumers from price-gouging, energy fat cats.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2013, 04:27:48 AM »

I'd like to congratulate my opponent Yankee on a successful re-election. I also want to thank all the labor candidates that ran for Senate, it's important that we keep the red flag flying even when victory looks unlikely.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies