GOP notches another victory in the War on Women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:26:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP notches another victory in the War on Women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP notches another victory in the War on Women  (Read 2933 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: April 07, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »

I would not be surprised if gayness gets more popular over time. In fact, I suspect it is based on my anecdotal experience.

What exactly does this have to do with making men dysfunctional? The only thing you've noticed is gay people being more open about it - this is primarily because society has become more tolerant of homosexuality. The actual amount of homosexuals has not really increased.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »

I would not be surprised if gayness gets more popular over time. In fact, I suspect it is based on my anecdotal experience.

What exactly does this have to do with making men dysfunctional? The only thing you've noticed is gay people being more open about it - this is primarily because society has become more tolerant of homosexuality. The actual amount of homosexuals has not really increased.

That is another theory.

It's a better one that yours considering it's actually backed by science.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »

That is another theory.

Oh, I doubt there has been a very accurate gay census. It isn't all or nothing anyway often.

No, I'm talking about the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice. Saying that it can be "popular" as if it's some kind of fad indicates that you think it is.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »

That is another theory.

Oh, I doubt there has been a very accurate gay census. It isn't all or nothing anyway often.

No, I'm talking about the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice. Saying that it can be "popular" as if it's some kind of fad indicates that you think it is.

It's a continuum. Some folks are at the margins, and some separate certain sex acts from their self identity, and on and on. There just isn't some bright line out there.

Sexual attraction is not related to actually performing sex acts. Some men are certainly bisexual, but they make up only a small percentage of the population and as such aren't really relevant to any argument about making men dysfunctional. In fact, your entire notion that men being in homosexual relationships are dysfunctional is absurd.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies