Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:44:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46005 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: April 09, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
« edited: April 09, 2012, 02:10:30 PM by Oakvale »

Just popping in to congratulate you on your election as Chair and wish you the best of luck. Smiley

EDIT: Also, the supposedly mainstream conservative party is set to elect an actual fascist as their Chair? That's, uh, interesting. Anyway.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »

Just popping in to congratulate you on your election as Chair and wish you the best of luck. Smiley

EDIT: Also, the supposedly mainstream conservative party is set to elect an actual fascist as their Chair? That's, uh, interesting. Anyway.

Thanks you, Oakvale.

Fascist? Tongue

Apparently Pingvin is the leading candidate,  I don't know. Anyhow, I'll be off to the beach to sip margaritas and enjoy my retirement now. Tongue
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »

FTR Vegetaboi is noted white supremacist and old-time poster Robert Stark. So that should explain things, wolfentoad.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »

The Liberals went from having six Senate seats to three (soon to be two) in just three weeks.  It's hard to celebrate with that, but I guess we'll see.  A lot can happen in four months...

We'll, lets see... We should have contested Ben's seat.... we should have contested Nix's seat, Oakvale was kind of my fault for not running, but the first two you didn't want to contest. Why is this Huh Who's responsible?

I'll get out of this thread now, but TBH no-one was going to beat Nix in the Northeast, and you guys... had a candidate in the Pacific. A very good one at that. And no-one to the left of Ben in any way is ever going to get elected in the Mideast.  Look how close it was against a relatively minor (sorry Jake Tongue) candidate.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »

I would like to retroactively retract my endorsement of wolfentoad for the position of Pacific Lieutenant Governor.

And with that, I will stop spamming your convention.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 08:17:54 PM »

You guys might want to consider expelling another member along with Vegetaboi if you really have a no trolls policy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies