Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:27:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46205 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 04, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »

In preparation for the upcoming presidential race, I am stating my intention to run for the nomination of the Liberal party, as well as the nomination of any other party that would have me. It would be a a greatly appreciated measure if the party would consider me for their nomination.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »

In preparation for the upcoming presidential race, I am stating my intention to run for the nomination of the Liberal party, as well as the nomination of any other party that would have me. It would be a a greatly appreciated measure if the party would consider me for their nomination.

You would have to register as a member of the Liberal Party in order to seek the nomination.  If we do not garner any Liberal candidates in the next several weeks, we will formally vote to endorse one of the tickets at the convention.

Thank you for that information. My campaign aides had not thoroughly researched the rules of the specific parties. Thank you for the response, nonetheless.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies