Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:19:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46200 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: November 11, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »

D:

Sorry for missing the deadline to sign for an endorsement. I still hope to earn votes from members of the Liberal Party due to our shared center-left values- a balanced budget, greater protection for the environment, and immigration reform.

Thanks, and I highly encourage you to give Gass a wholehearted endorsement. It has been a pleasure working with him and Mr. X in the assembly.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »

Who said strategic registration Huh I am talking about getting southern people to convert to the liberal party, and getting southern people on atlas to join the game in the IDS.

I'm in.

Tongue
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:03:32 PM »
« Edited: January 11, 2013, 10:08:13 PM by TexasDem »

Do you guys do Assembly endorsements? If so I humbly ask for your party's endorsement.

I would like to request an Assembly endorsement too. I consider myself a friend of the Liberal Party and in the Assembly, I've been a strong supporter of akin policies, including a non-reusable bag tax, education reform, PR-STV, and similar pieces of legislation. Smiley

I also had a good working relationship with Senator X before he left the Assembly, and still consider him a friend.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 09:23:43 AM »

• Idaho Blue Dog Dem (Federalist-KY)
  • Inks.LWC (Federalist-MI)
  • ZuWo (Federalist-KY)
  • JCL (Federalist-IN)
  • Oldiesfreak1854 (Federalist-MI)
  • Gass3268 (Labor-WI)
  • A Person (Labor-IL)
  • Drj101 (Labor-VA)
  • Clinton1996 (Liberal-VA)