Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:10:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46027 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: April 16, 2012, 10:17:07 PM »

Seeing as you have the most swing voters, here is why you shouldn't endorse the whigs:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=152205.0
Their proposals  are obviously unrealistic. I(and hopefully the rest of Labor party) will not propose financially unrealistic legislation like that. All of the bills proposed by me will have clear proposals on how to raise revenue for them(if necessary). I am not exactly sure how Atlasia works, if the fiscal matters have to have a separate vote, but I will research the rules of the game and current tax structure so that all of the bills proposed by me fiscally realistic. See my thread to learn more.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=151773.0
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 07:03:27 PM »

The labor party senators appreciate the endorsement, and hope that liberal party will vote for the interests of the common man in the upcoming elections.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 12:22:14 AM »

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

Besides- not that I'm proposing unification or anything, but the Lib-Lab split has led to some unneeded rivalries.
I think the split has revitalized the game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies