Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:33:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46206 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: December 23, 2012, 07:23:11 PM »

Can anyone help me?? After registering myself, what else I can do??
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 08:10:19 PM »

Welcome to the game and party, Superique.  The first thing you might want to do is learn more about the Federal and regional governments by looking over the wiki.  Then maybe you can run for your local Assembly when election time comes around.  I would ask Governor Wolfentoad to help you out. Wink

Thank you for your support! Smiley When it is the next local election??
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 08:46:29 PM »

Welcome to the game and party, Superique.  The first thing you might want to do is learn more about the Federal and regional governments by looking over the wiki.  Then maybe you can run for your local Assembly when election time comes around.  I would ask Governor Wolfentoad to help you out. Wink

Thank you for your support! Smiley When it is the next local election??

In the Pacific, it's February. Smiley Of course, with the activity level we currently have, another seat could easily vacate. Tongue

Good! I'm going to take a look if i participate because I'm going to do our national exam (ENEM) here in Brazil so I may be a little bit busy! =(
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:35:17 PM »

I would like to run for the Pacific Council or Assembly! :/
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »

Tmth is a good governor and our support will not be necessary to his reelection. Drj is a strong council member and activist, I would give him a chance as governor.

Tmthforu (3)
Drj101 (1)
Abstain ()
No endorsement (2)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies