Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:31:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO  (Read 3711 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: April 10, 2012, 07:57:33 AM »

There is, of course, a lot of truth in this article, but I would have presumed that no one would have been crazy enough to actually publish it.

Which I guess means that I am probably one of "those people" that Gustaf mentions.  Fine.  Smiley (though the Swedish problem invariably involves North African Muslims, and involves quite different concerns)

As one of the few people on this forum who has spent lots of time, and had many associations, within the black community (as I have within the Hispanic communities - or at I least I suspect I'm one of the few on this forum, since most of this forum's denizens tend to be locked into upper-middle class suburbia in the US), most of the things pointed out in this article are things that you just learn from experience (though he misses the most important one - try to get that one out of me). 

Furthermore, there is some statistical validity to this article, but I have long disagreed with Murray that statistics are correlated to behavior.  And this article is almost uniformly about behaviorial tendencies, which in my experience and study, are much more correlated to culture and cultural norms, above all else.  So it is fundamentally incorrect in my view to state that this is statistical common sense (after all, I have always been a follower of Kirkegaard)

It is plainly apparent that there is a huge difference between American slave black culture (the dominant black culture in the US), West Indian black culture and West African black culture (for example).  What the author writes here are attributes almost uniformly associated with American (formerly) slave blacks and their culture, and its self-destructive and violent tendencies.  I could really give a whole long essay on this subject - as it is woefully undeveloped, and has a lot more validity that statistical analysis, as in there are actual solutions to the problem.

To conclude this post, I will mention that one point that I disagree with wholeheartedly in the article, btw, the idea that having black friends innoculates you from charges of racism.  That's hogwash - never works.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies