Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:42:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Derbyshire; Primer on how/why whites should eschew blacks gets ass fired by NRO  (Read 3733 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: April 09, 2012, 01:28:41 PM »

10a, I'll have to move

10b, I'll have to move

10d, I'll have to stop going to church.

10e, I can no longer ride the subway

10f, I'll have to move

10g, Well, in Philadelphia, no one could survive that level of scrutiny.

10h, Should have told me yesterday.

10i, That's how I found the executrix of my estate.

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 05:47:30 PM »

There must be a competent racist who will make a better attempt to defend Derbyshire's screed that what BSB is doing. Seriously? Your takeaway is that he advises his son to befriend IWSB (or whatever?) Did you miss the part where he says to do it because it inoculates against accusations of racism?

Ok, I'll bite. Wink

The best line of defense one can take is to say that Blacks here is not a racial group (as evidenced by his initial points) but a cultural one. So, the cause of these differences aren't racial but more complex. Social injustice historically can be part of it for example. The legacy of slavery. And so on.

Because crime rates ARE higher among blacks, aren't they? And there is a lot of racial hostility in the US. So, while we all agree that we should, as citizens in the political process, work to remedy historical injustices and promote more racial understanding, as parents we must accept the realities already there. And those include not venturing into areas where there a lots of criminal gangs with a good reason to hate you basedon your skin colour.

That should beat Bob, at least...

Well, first of all, I agree that this is cultural, not racial.  I however live in a "bad neighborhood," supposedly, 90%+ African American, and my block has not had a single break-in in the 13 years I've lived here.  We had one shooting, a suicide, and he was visiting relatives. 

Judge the people by their merits, not the melanin in their skin, or lack thereof.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies